[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 10.5.1 and Lotus Notes integration?

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Thu Aug 14 17:34:23 EDT 2014

Both Donoma and Esna have Lotus integrations. I can't really speak to the merits or either, but they are usually pretty will to run demos.

Natively, your options are IMAP or Intelligent Notifications which we have refined a little more since launch. In 10.5 we added an option to attach the message to the notification.

Status is not synchronized, but could offer more than IMAP in terms of functionality.

+Chris
TME - MediaSense and Unity Connection