[cisco-voip] CUCM/CUBE Sip Issue - Anonymous Calls Dropped

Gary Parker G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Aug 18 03:36:04 EDT 2014

On 14 Aug 2014, at 15:43, Brian Meade <bmeade90 at vt.edu> wrote:

> This is a common issue if you're doing call blocking on CUCM.  Are you using that feature?

Thanks for the reply, Brian. We don’t block calls on our CUCM (indeed, ISDN calls without caller ID come in just fine). I’ve also checked the SIP Profile for the trunk to the CUBE and the “Anonymous Call Block” is set to “Off”.

---
|     Unified Communications Service Manager      |
n       Loughborough University IT Services       |
|     http://delphium.lboro.ac.uk/pubkey.txt      |