[cisco-voip] Jabber deployment Contact list

Erick erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 21:45:42 EDT 2014

The admin of the server can do a bulk import with a csv file.

But the first 2 fields of each row are the user ID and domain for the IM&P user so still a long process.

I made a script to take Webex connect contacts for a user and put
Into im&p csv format for bulk import into onprem server, makes use of pidgin blist.xml so is a 3-4 step process.

I haven't checked the 10.5 jabber yet to see if it lets you export contacts.

Sent from my iPhone