[cisco-voip] UCCX Wallboard Query

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 10:52:59 EDT 2014

First, the SQL change is simply:

*SELECT * FROM rtcsqsummary WHERE csqname IN ('Sales', 'Support', 'etc.')*

Second, if you're familiar with the MVC design, the View may need to be
rewritten to accommodate the multiple rows returned.

As a concrete example, if I wrote the code as:

*// Get record*
*record = rows[0];*
* // Do something with the record*

I may need to change it to iterate over the record set instead:

*// Get each record in the set*
*for (record in rows) {*
*    // Do something with the record*
*}*