[cisco-voip] PCD on cisco.com

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Aug 20 16:34:35 EDT 2014

just an FYI... not sure if this is common practice or not, but keep your sales order information, even when getting PUT upgrades (the free ones).

when trying to get my license upgrade from UCCx v7 to v9, even though we were on UCSS, they wanted the actual sales order number from when I ordered the ISO through put in order to give me the new license packs.

it was weird, but who knows.

lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.