[cisco-voip] UC integration with MS Office and Lync/MOC

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Mon Dec 1 15:53:52 EST 2014

Hey Guys,

  We've been running Cisco UC integration version 8.X (CUCILYNC 8.6) for a while now and it works great with MS Office Communicator R2 and Office 2010, including the click to call add-in.  Our MS folks are looking to migrate clients to MS Office 2013, but still use MOC R2.  I can't find any product/solution that is compatible with MOC R2 as well as Office 2013 and still provide click to call functionality.  Are there any options from Cisco that we can use that will allow integration with MS Office Communicator R2 and Office 2013 that will provide call control and click to call too?  Also, it seems the "new" CUCILYNC version is a totally separate window, instead of an add-on section to the bottom, like it is with MOC R2.

Thanks,
Bill