[cisco-voip] variable-length translation pattern

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 12:03:25 EST 2014

If urgent priority wasn't involved, then the interdigital timeout would apply, thus giving you more time to dial and the system time to assess a more accurate, competing match.  Since urgent priority applies here, the system will not wait to assess further digit  input and there is no further comparison beyond a second digit since it automatically matches the 1! translation pattern.

Sent from an Apple iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.  Please excude my typtos.