[cisco-voip] Attendant Console User 10.5.1 can't change layout?

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Tue Dec 9 15:24:36 EST 2014

I had a customer that had bought CUEAC back on version 8.x a few years ago
and complained about this very thing.  When I spoke to Arc about it, they
told me that they researched and the layout was the best you could have and
there was no reason to customize it.

The customer switched to a 3rd party when smartnet came up and have been
happier.  They switched to Vistapoint.  I have other customers that really
like Akkadian Labs (used to be Fidelus).

Good luck.