[cisco-voip] Device CSS vs Line CSS -- Which takes priority?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 13:09:21 EST 2014

Lelio has talked about the fact that device and Line combine for a phone
total CSS.

Now which one takes over in the case of an overlap?

For instance.  The line has the 911 patter, and the device has a block 911
pattern.

Will the call be blocked or placed?

we are moving to EM so we are placing everyones CSS on the Line, but I have
Softphones that I don't want to dial 911 because we can not provide the
correct location as they are all at there personal homes.

I want to just put a block patter on the device.

TIA

Scott