[cisco-voip] licensing turn around time 8.6 to 10.5

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:34:46 EST 2014

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...

Sorry I shouldn't laugh, but Cisco's license upgrade process for UC 10 is laughable at best.  Licenses have to be approved by a product manager and its now increased to a 10-12 business day process.   Luckily theres a lengthy grace period before you're locked out of provisioning the servers.

Sent from an Apple iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.  Please excude my typtos.