[cisco-voip] licensing turnaround time 8.6 to 10.5

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:22:35 EST 2014

FWIW, the grace period on a 10.5 install is 180 days :)   I have 174
days left on one I installed last week.

But as Josh said, the couple I've been involved with recently have
been done within a few days if you get stuff together ahead of time
and push it up the chain to get done at time of migration if there are
issues/delays. It is a error...