[cisco-voip] UC on UCS storage.....

Josh Warcop josh at warcop.com
Wed Dec 17 18:33:42 EST 2014

Essentially direct attached storage or via fiber channel. Not to say it wont work via the other methods but it is your choice to stick with the support table or not. I have seen people do it via all of the above and have a don't ask don't tell policy of you engage TAC relating to performance.

My recommendation is to give it what it asks for otherwise your maintenance cycles are going to be measured in days vs. Hours. It takes long enough as it is to patch these suckers and sub-par server and storage performance will make your life miserable.

Sent from my Windows Phone