[cisco-voip] Expressway 8.5 is out

Josh Warcop josh at warcop.com
Thu Dec 18 19:09:39 EST 2014

That really isn't a UDS issue either. Active Directory doesn't provide an HTTPS interface for accessing that data. Android and generally IOS are not domain members and do not use EDI so UDS and BDI need considered. Also at this point IM & Presence needs a external server for several features. I use an export script to pull pictures from Active Directory hosting them on the external server via HTTPS. This allows BDI/UDS clients access to the corporate photos internal and through Expressway.  That same external server is used for the PostGRE database and now managed file transfer.

Sent from my Windows Phone