[cisco-voip] Expressway 8.5 is out

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Dec 19 11:45:54 EST 2014

Are contact pictures a common thing in enterprises? I can't imagine the headache it is to maintain those things. We have almost 4000 staff, and having to manage pictures for them all would be daunting to say the least.

Are there applications out there that help people submit/manage their avatar? I'm guessing there would need to be some policies around what people can wear, etc. as well as a final 'approval' stage so people like me don't submit Bubbles as their avatar.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph