[cisco-voip] UCOS Password Recovery (not reset)

Pete Brown jpb at chykn.com
Tue Feb 4 09:48:07 EST 2014

Someone reported that they ran into problems opening an XML file.  This has been addressed; poor error handling on my part.  Sorry about that.  Please grab the latest version from the same URL.
Please let me know if you run into any more problems.  If possible, provide a copy of the XML file you're trying to open.  I appreciate the feedback!
Thanks,Pete