[cisco-voip] unpublished bug listed on 9.1(2)SU1 release notes: CSCui43689

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Feb 4 14:36:51 EST 2014

Thanks Brian!

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1

----- Original Message -----

From: "Brian Meade (brmeade)" <brmeade at cisco.com>
To: "Lelio Fulgenzi" <lelio at uoguelph.ca>, "cisco-voip (cisco-voip at puck.nether.net)" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 2:32:45 PM
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] unpublished bug listed on 9.1(2)SU1 release notes: CSCui43689

All of the bugs included in release notes are supposed to be externalized when put into release notes.

Here’s that bug:
<B>Symptom:</B>
Cisco Communication Manger and Cisco TFTP needed to be stopped an and stared when firmware cop was installed.

<B>Conditions:</B>
cop file install

<B>Workaround:</B>
stop and start Cisco tftp and Cisco CallManger

<B>Further Problem Description:</B>
This is an enhancement to the fix originally provided by CSCtn51159

Basically there was an enhancement request so that some COP files won’t require a reboot. It was found that CallManager service and TFTP service needed to still be restarted though. CSCui43689 was filed to resolve that backend problem.

I’ll work on getting this bug externalized.

Thanks,
Brian