[cisco-voip] physical media from PUT : when does it match the latest SU?

Wes Sisk (wsisk) wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Feb 5 19:02:09 EST 2014

Lelio,

Cisco manufacturing (or e-delivery) is not going to ship SU AFAIK.

It's download and patch. And no, TAC isn't supposed to publish bootables.

-Wes

On Feb 5, 2014, at 8:44 AM, Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>> wrote:

I just took a look at the contents of the edelivery I ordered yesterday, and it's still only 9.1(2). :(

I'll try opening a TAC case to see if they can issue 9.1(2)SU1 bootable ISO for me.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.