[cisco-voip] [cisco-VoIP] Log file query

Wes Sisk (wsisk) wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Feb 5 19:09:27 EST 2014

Have you checked this?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_1_2/admin/saaulog.html

What is the delta between this and what you really need?

-Wes

On Feb 5, 2014, at 2:44 PM, Jason Aarons (AM) <jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com<mailto:jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com>> wrote:

Your Cisco Account Manager would need to submit a PERS request (Product Enhancement Request).

Since Uplinx and other third parties sell such tools I would suspect Cisco won’t invest the capital needed to add this feature.  But that is my opinion.