[cisco-voip] CAR and MOS LQK report in CCM?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Sun Feb 9 07:02:50 EST 2014

Remind me, via Cisco Administrative Reporting can I view just a MOS LQK report for all calls from a given phone?

I fixed a lot of stuff with a 7925 SSID and now I want to run regular reports on what each call's MOS LQK report was.  Normally I http to the phone ip and pull up the stream when on a call and view the MOS LQK score.

Rather than go ask 7925 end users (doctors and nurses)  "is it fixed?",  I want to run regular reports on the the MOS LQK of calls.

References about what is LQK;
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7962g_7942g/6_0/english/administration/guide/7962trb.pdf