[cisco-voip] conflicting directions: DRS manual vs DRS GUI

Brian Meade (brmeade) brmeade at cisco.com
Tue Feb 11 11:13:04 EST 2014

Lelio,

That warning message on the DRS webpage was added back in 6.x. as part of CSCsu59755.  It looks like there were a lot of replication problems when restoring all the nodes at once so their fix was just to add that message of restoring the publisher first.  It looks like the bug mentions it should be fixed as part of CSCsr91903 but the warning message was never removed (it’s unclear if it’s still needed).  I’d say it would probably be best practice to restore the publisher first in this scenario as it will probably eliminate a lot of potential issues.

Brian