[cisco-voip] 2 different jabber TCT devices for one CUWL Standard User

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Wed Feb 19 01:06:25 EST 2014

Hi Ryan,
I have tried to assign 2 dns for the same dual mode device allthough cisco says thst these devices are single line (for the record, these devices have 6 lines by default!). The result was that these 2 dns would ring on jabber, thus accepting calls, but for the outbound calls it was kind of unpredictable;  I couldn't figure out how to choose the line from which I want to call.

BR
Anthony