[cisco-voip] CUCM engineering special versions

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Feb 19 20:30:20 EST 2014

That's good info. Thanks. We're planning on an upgrade at end of April and we did most of our tests with 9.1(2), but we're planning on using 9.1(2)SU1 for the upgrade, since we're rebuilding beginning mid-April. Chances are we'll stick with 9.1(2)SU1 and see what caveats SU2 fixes when it comes out.

Cheers...

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.