[cisco-voip] the "cucm-uds" http directory

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Feb 21 15:25:33 EST 2014

Thanks Stephen. This helps. I did some searching and came up with little with respect to what's actually it might be used for now. My concern is that the old "corporate" directory has somehow been moved/replicated to calls in this directory. However, I can't find any reference to new URLs, etc.

I'm guessing that with little effort, someone can write an tool to search the corporate directory through our reverse proxy and gain access to telephone directory information that we need to keep private.

Can you share any more information? In particular, are there only APIs available in this directory, or are there even more user friendly pages that can be served up?

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure