[cisco-voip] 'buzz' secretary's phone?

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Mon Feb 24 16:47:13 EST 2014

Yes InformaCast can do this.

But what we did was just add a speed dial on the Supervisors phones and then add a NON-DID to the secretary's phone that says "Boss is calling" (not really but tell them that any way). Now the boss has a direct line and the secretary has a line that she knows she needs to answer and that does not go to voicemail.

Neal Haas