[cisco-voip] WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 OVA

Erich Novak Erich.Novak at nts.eu
Wed Feb 26 09:01:35 EST 2014

I also got a usb stick image - and also an export unrestricted version by error... Something seems to be wrong with some CWMS PUT orders...

I opened a case...

Am 26.02.2014 um 12:23 schrieb "Tim Smith" <tim.smith at enject.com.au<mailto:tim.smith at enject.com.au>>:

Hey mate,

It should be an OVA.

Install and upgrade for that matter are both through deploying OVA via VCenter.

I’m thinking they may have messed up your order.

I have one download and it is 10 gig single OVA file.
Just downloading another one now, and readme says that’s an OVA too.

Cheers,

Tim.