[cisco-voip] WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 OVA

John Parduhn parduhn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 16:23:28 EST 2014

I have the EN OVA file, but I have not successfully located the most
current upgrade documentation for CWMS 1.5 to 2.0.  I'm aware of the
automatic versus manual processes, but I would like something definitive.
Can anyone on this thread provide a link to this information?  Thanks in
advance!

John Parduhn
Huron Consulting Group
550 W. Van Buren | Chicago, Illinois 60607
312-880-2648 single-number reach
jparduhn at huronconsultinggroup.com
www.huronconsultinggroup.com