[cisco-voip] CUPS Persistent Chat Setup

Gary Parker G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Feb 28 03:46:31 EST 2014

On 26 Feb 2014, at 17:06, Ruben Trujillo <rubent at adobe.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have any information on how to setup the Post GRE database that CUPS needs for persistent chat?  I’m not a DB guy so I don’t have any experience on setting up this type of database.

Hi Ruben, before you go down the road to setting up the db backend are you share you have a  client that supports this functionality? Last time I checked (6 months ago?) Non of the Cisco Jabber clients actually supported persistent chat rooms and you had to use something like Pidgin to get the functionality.

---
|     Unified Communications Service Manager      |
n       Loughborough University IT Services       |
|     http://delphium.lboro.ac.uk/pubkey.txt      |