[cisco-voip] CUEAC 9.1.1 Transfers and calling number of the external caller.

Sandstrom, Jeff jsandstrom at arcsolutions.com
Fri Feb 28 15:24:59 EST 2014

Hi Jason,

These registry settings have been exposed in the console UI now - they're located under Options > Preferences > Advanced

The settings are explained on page 2-16 of the CUEAC 9.1.1 User Guide.

Thanks,

Jeff Sandstrom
Product Manager, Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
Arc Solutions
t: +1 919-392-4938  |  m: +1 919-599-8782
w: www.arcsolutions.com<http://www.arcsolutions.com/>
e: jsandstrom at arcsolutions.com<mailto:first_initial_then_lastname at arcsolutions.com>