[cisco-voip] UC-UCS v4.5 - Installing Cisco UC on UCS in a Virtualized Environment

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Fri Feb 28 17:47:36 EST 2014

Took this course a bit over one year ago – Unless it changed since then, I would say it’s 95% B-series and 5% C-series. There was literally one or two slides on the C-series servers. The labs themselves were better and more detailed than your typical course labs. If you expect to be exposed to the B-series servers in the near future, I would certainly recommend the class. If your primary focus is the C-series, I would say this would be a waste of resources.

Hope this helps

- Daniel