[cisco-voip] SRST 9.1 and 6961 with latest firmware

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Thu Jan 2 10:54:12 EST 2014

Hi Brian,
whatever i put there, i cannot log in using username default and
password user:

100.MexicoVGW#ssh -l cisco 10.0.0.36
Password:

** **
** VOIP IPP firmware         SCCP 9.4.1.3 **
** **
**      compiled on     Nov  5 2013 at        14:54:07 **
** **
** **

VxWorks login:
Password:
Login incorrect

*ΜΦΧ/Kind Regards*

*Αντώνης Κούλογλου - Anthony Kouloglou*

*/Field Network Engineer, Cisco UC Specialized/*

*DATAWAYS Communications S.A.* <http://www.dataways.gr/>
75, Kanari Str., GR-544 53 Thessaloniki - Greece
Phone +30 2310 953953Fax +30 2310 953963

Στις 2/1/2014 5:35 μμ, ο/η Brian Meade (brmeade) έγραψε: