[cisco-voip] Hotel Murder Linked to E911 Programming

Heim, Dennis Dennis.Heim at wwt.com
Tue Jan 14 03:28:20 EST 2014

I have always told customers that 911 must go out to the PSAP. If they only want to allow 9-9-1-1, then they need to place stickers on the phones. That usually causes them to do 911. In an attempt to avoid miss dials, I have inserted a delay by changing the 911 pattern to 911? And changing the inter-digit (T.302) timers to 5000-7500 ms.

Dennis Heim | Solution Architect (Collaboration)
World Wide Technology, Inc. | 314-212-1814