[cisco-voip] Message Monitor in Cisco Unity Connection

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 19:29:21 EST 2014

You may want to look at visual voicemail via Jabber or Intelligent
Notifications or Unified Messaging. Most of the companies I work with have
found acceptable user adoption with one of those 3. Personally I just
right-click delete all of my voicemails directly from Jabber. I'm not
familiar with any third party solutions that have something similar because
the primary voicemail interface is no longer the phone in my opinion.

-nick