[cisco-voip] Cisco B200 M1 vmware versions

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Jan 17 12:56:00 EST 2014

The latest supported release for most if not all of the UC software is VMWare 5.1
http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_Communications_VMWare_Requirements
They are working on validating 5.5 but I'm not sure of an ETA.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter  |  Facebook  | Website  |  Email Support
Support Phone. 410.252.8830