[cisco-voip] CM 8.6 to 9.1

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jan 20 09:39:13 EST 2014

Yup, I totally hear ya there. It did sound genuine though. They basically said they've done themselves a disservice with their new numbering scheme, with people staying away from "dot oh". Oh well. What are ya gonna do?

Apparently there are going to be some provisioning improvements in v10, but I'm not sure what those will entail. No data sheet out yet, but the front page of v10 mentions: "Offering end-user self-provisioning and self-care"

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph