[cisco-voip] 7945 VPN option

James Dust james.dust at charles-stanley.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 15:01:58 EST 2014

Evening everyone,

We have been deploying Cisco 7945 IP phones to our home users for use with our ASA VPN solution. The user plugs their phone into the the home DSL and connects using the by enabling the VPN option on the phone.

I have reviewed a batch of 7945's and configured then in the normal manor, however when trying to enable the VPN I get the message 'key not enabled here'

I have looked to the options on the phone on cucm but can't see anything onviouslt wrong.

Has anyone seen this?

Regards

James

Sent from my iPhone

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/