[cisco-voip] partitions unaligned is unavoidable for upgrades to 9.1.2

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 13:50:17 EST 2014

Yep.

Does anyone know if the unaligned partitions happens on a 9.1.1 to 9.1.2
upgrade? I have been putting it off for this reason of the extra server
rebuild/restore. Kind of waiting for 10.x to do it.  I know 9.1.2 adds the
warning about it.

Unaligned partitions is ok to run on, just has performance impact from my
understanding.