[cisco-voip] can't duplicate freeFTPd 1GB file limitation bug with version 1.0.12

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 23:47:54 EST 2014

I think the issue cropped up while running it as a service??. I personally
have not hit it's limitations and customers that are running it are doing
it "at their own risk". I for one always recommend Titan for new
clients,again it's at a price but I've never had an issue with it.
I have another non-service based sftp client I use religiously for quick
backups but I can't remember the exact name right now and I'll post it when
I get back to my office.