[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 10.0 / SAML

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Jan 27 14:10:00 EST 2014

It won't be on CCO until the first post 10.x release comes out. It FCS's in the past month or so and stuff is showing up on PUT but isn't all there.
Upgrade is a refresh upgrade from any release b/c of switch to x64 Red Hat. Otherwise upgrade process is like in the past.

Haven't done anything with SSO yet, but it is supposed to be improved. I have seen some guides and I do believe you can federate w/o OpenAM now using ADFS.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter  |  Facebook  | Website  |  Email Support
Support Phone. 410.252.8830