[cisco-voip] Cisco unity interview handlers Unity 8.6

Angel Roberto Castaneda hello at angelcastaneda.com
Wed Jan 29 13:28:32 EST 2014

Not in front of my Unity box at the time, so my labels might be wrong:

IIRC, you'd set up a new Interview Handler, and select the user under
"Mailbox recipient"

There should also be an option that says something along the lines of
"After Interview Action", where you'd select "Conversation: Hang Up".

*Angel Roberto Castaneda*