[cisco-voip] uccx db access for wall boards?

Countryman, Edward Edward.Countryman at PresenceHealth.org
Wed Jan 29 16:43:29 EST 2014

I did, thank you.  Wasn't sure if there was another place that allows this function in addition to.

>From the admin guide, there doesn't appear to be....   I really wish these things were better documented!

From: Pavan K [mailto:pav.ccie at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:32 PM
To: Countryman, Edward
Cc: Cisco VoIP
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] uccx db access for wall boards?

You may have already done this but did you double check the IP address in the access to wallboard tables list ?
On Jan 29, 2014 2:51 PM, "Countryman, Edward" <Edward.Countryman at presencehealth.org<mailto:Edward.Countryman at presencehealth.org>> wrote:
There are several free wallboard apps around but they require a connection to the uccx Informix database.

I've downloaded and installed the cisco recommended ODBC driver and configured the connection.  Although it test's Ok, I just cant seem to connect to the DB.

Does anyone know if a Cisco guide for this or if there is anything that has to be enabled on the uccx server 1st?

Has anyone tried using the shareware wall board programs with any success??