[cisco-voip] New Cisco 187 ATA not registering with CUCM v9

Sreekanth Narayanan sknth.n at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 05:23:48 EDT 2014

Hi Dave,

1. I'd take packet captures from the switch where the ATA is connected to
find out what it's doing. Whether it reaches out to the tftp server for its
configuration file. Then check if it downloads its load and contacts the
CUCM over SIP.
2. You can also manually set the IP, tftp and default router addresses on
the ATA by connecting an analog phone to it and hitting the "Setup" button.
The default password is 24726. That'll take you to the main menu which you
can navigate like an IVR.

Thanks
Sreekanth