[cisco-voip] Emergency notification integration Rave/Informacast

Rossella Mariotti-Jones rossella.mariotti.jones at chemeketa.edu
Tue Jul 8 13:01:58 EDT 2014

Hello all, we are looking into integrating Rave Mobile Safety (via CAP)
with our existing Singlewire Informacast deployment to allow out Public
Safety staff to reach cellphones, our internal desk phones, and speakers
with the push of a button.
We are wondering if anyone on this list is already using a system like Rave
in conjunction with Informacast and would be willing to offer some insights
as to how you're using it and how it's working for your company/institution.
TIA.

rossella mariotti-jones | network analyst | information technology | desk
503-589-7775 | rossella.mariotti.jones at chemeketa.edu