[cisco-voip] International Calls

Jose Colon II jcolon424 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:37:32 EDT 2014

I asked vonage about SIP trunks over the phone and their business unit is
either not very informed or they just do not off that anymore. I did
however talk to Via:Talk and they seem to be very helpful. They do offer
sip trunks for 42.99 a month and they have better rates then Vonage.

They also offer a working sample config for thier network for a cisco
router.

Thanks for the help.