[cisco-voip] Selfdeployment

Leslie Meade Leslie.Meade at lvs1.com
Fri Jul 11 12:33:59 EDT 2014

While I wait on a response back form TAC.

CUCM 10.5 with self-deployment running. I got one phone registered and it worked well. Then I decided to delete that phone and test it again.
Now I get the error of "This device could not be associated to your account. Please contact the System administrator to complete provisioning."

I have used this doc.. and made sure that the UDT is on the user profiles.

I am also aware of the bug that states that the standard/default profiles can be broken and the work around is to manual create them or assign them to the user.

I look at the debug and see the devices that I am trying to register report that "SEP005056911998 ~ 1033/2 ~  inside isAlreadyProvisioned"
I assume that this is what is causing it to fault.

Any ideas ?