[cisco-voip] Help with Cisco IP Phone Services SDK 7.1 & Win Server 2012

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Jul 11 16:48:54 EDT 2014

If you had to add Mime Types for .asp, etc, you probably don't all the proper IIS components needed. I've never used the SDK but there are lots of optional IIS items needed from the roles/features wizard that aren't there by default. I would start there and check things involving ASP and ASP.net. If there are dependencies it will tell you and add them.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830