[cisco-voip] CUIC 9 - Call Custom variable report application - HTTP Trigger applications not available

Andrew Grech agrech88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 23:21:45 EDT 2014

Hi,
Is it possible to report on HTTP Trigger applications? The inbuilt call
custom variable report in CUIC does not not show all applications
configured in UCCX.

I'm using the example webcallback scripts and setting enterprise data in
the http trigger application which I'd like to report on.

I want to know how many times the agent successfully automatically dialed
the number vs needed to manually enter the number.

Thanks

Andrew