[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8.0.3 to 8.6

Tim Frazee tfrazee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 11:52:09 EDT 2014

I beleive Unity Connection 8.0(3) is supported in vmware. you could install
that on your image, perform a restore, fix your licensing, then upgrade to
8.6 in place.

OR

as Mike suggested,

upgrade on MCS to 8.6, get your license happy (which it likely will be
since 8.0 to 8.6 is a free upgrade i believe) then DRS from MCS to UCS

ive done both methods. it all depends on which method works best with your
timelines.