[cisco-voip] Video Greetings for Unity Cxn

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Jul 23 07:43:39 EDT 2014

All regions have 6000kbps for Video Calls between each other.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830