[cisco-voip] Unity Caller Input audit

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 16:03:37 EDT 2014

Here is one way to do a simple audit.  Please use this more of a starting
point than a completely polished solution.

First, you will need to install CUDLI from:

http://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/CUDLI/CUDLI.html

I highly recommend you read the help file and watch the training video.
 Jeff has a great way of explaining his tools and his humor is fun too.
 Boom!

Then you would need to use the query builder in CUDLI to run the following
query:

select
vw_subscriber.Alias,
vw_menuentry.TouchtoneKey,
vw_menuentry.TargetConversation,
vw_callhandler.DisplayName as CallHandler,
vw_alternatecontactnumber_subscriber.TransferNumber as AlternateNumber
from
vw_menuentry
left join
vw_subscriber on vw_menuentry.CallHandlerObjectId =
vw_subscriber.CallHandlerObjectId
left join
vw_alternatecontactnumber_subscriber on vw_menuentry.ObjectId =
vw_alternatecontactnumber_subscriber.MenuEntryObjectId
left join
vw_callhandler on vw_menuentry.TargetHandlerObjectId =
vw_callhandler.ObjectId
where
vw_subscriber.Alias <> '' and vw_subscriber.Alias <>
'undeliverablemessagesmailbox'
order by
vw_subscriber.Alias asc, vw_menuentry.TouchtoneKey asc

This will produce a menu tree for every subscriber whether or not they are
using caller input.

Example:  This user has * for sign-in, 0 for operator, 4 for going to some
alternate number (blacked out for privacy), and 5 for going to a call
handler, the rest are unused.

[image: Inline image 1]