[cisco-voip] 69XX Unrecoverable Phantom Hold Issue

Gabriel Jackson gdjackso at oakland.edu
Tue Jun 3 11:21:58 EDT 2014

Both groups experiencing this issue have a line that is shared on roughly
10 phones. In both cases the "Maximum Number of Calls" and "Busy Trigger"
is set to allow for a large number of calls to be taken and managed from a
single device.

In my research I did not run across any warnings on this type of setup,
although I realize that Hunt Groups or similar are, more often than not,
used as an alternative.